Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Blog Entry 5

So far this class for Eng 102 is going better than I expected. All the basic information I knew of poetry has been reinforced and supplemented with new information. I now know how to pick a poem apart and spot all the symbolism's. As for the archetypes, it is all still relatively new. I am still learning more about these archetypes between the class texts and personal research. Before this semester, I did not know there were so many different types of personality types, but after reading I am slowly coming to understand them and all their functions. I would have to say my favorite topic of the course so far is the actual archetypes. I've always been interested in psychology. I find it very intriguing that billions of people can be profiled and grouped into twelve categories so accurately. Although I haven't been on top of my work, I have enjoyed the in class discussions and the relate to the actual course work.

No comments:

Post a Comment